Sex Tip Flyers
These flyers have educational "sex tips" aimed at promoting consent, respect, communication, and mutual pleasure.
This is a series of 32 different "sex tip" flyers, plus 2 more in-depth flyers that expand upon selected tips. The "sex tip" flyers are ideal for posting around a campus, bulletin boards, etc. The 2 additional flyers are ideal for posting somewhere that people will be likely to read more information (e.g. a bathroom stall).
Sex tips include:
- Consent is an ongoing conversation.
- There's no right way to have sex — you get to make it up.
- An erection is not consent.
- Sex is a process, not just the act of penetration.
- Your pleasure is just as important as your partner's.
- Orgasms don't have to be a goal.
- There's no shame in not knowing things about sex. Ask!
- Asexuals are valid.
- Use lube!
- If you can't tell whether your partner is enjoying it, check in.
And many more!
In-depth flyer topics include:
- Ask first.
- If you don't feel like doing it, don't do it.