Oh hey, you make zines? That's cool! We love zines.
If you make zines that relate to sexual justice in some way, they might be a good fit for our collection! We like to carry zines that include useful, accurate information on topics like consent, sexual wellness, overcoming sexual shame, etc. Personal zines that discuss these kinds of topics are also welcome. Our favorite zines are a mix of text and art and contain hand drawn and/or handwritten elements. We are sex-positive/sex-neutral, fat-positive, kink-positive, gender-affirming, anti-racist, anti-classist, anti-ableist, and pro-sex worker rights. No zine is too small.
Address zine samples to:
30 Bow Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Include the following information in the package:
Please don't be sad if we don't accept your zine. It's probably great! But we aren't able to carry all the zines that are sent to us.
We don't accept zine submissions digitally.
1. We pay you 50% of the retail price. We make payments once every 4 months.
2. If your zine(s) is accepted, you are welcome to send us up to 10 copies of each zine at a time.
3. If your zines are selling slowly, we may return them to you. If you're local, you can pick them up at the Democracy Center in Cambridge, MA. Otherwise, you are responsible for paying for return shipping. You can send payment to us directly, or we can deduct it from your sales.
4. It is your responsibility to make sure we have updated contact information (email address or phone number) to reach you.
5. By submitting your zine(s) for consideration, you consent to us using images and quotes from your zine(s) on our website, social media, and Etsy store.
6. Let us know if you want us to tell you that we received your zine(s). Otherwise, we will only contact you if we decide to carry them.
7. If we do accept your zine(s), we promise to love them as our own.