I spent the day tabling at New England Zine Fest in Cambridge, MA.
I’m excited to make more things!
7 Awesome Zine Fest Moments:
1. Someone told me that with all the controversy between sex positivity and feminism, my work is “exactly what [they] think sex positivity should look like.”
2. Someone from Papercut Zine Library liked my Choose Your Own Consensual Adventure zine and invited me to table at the Boston Zine Fair in October!
3. Another person from Papercut Zine Library liked the zine and asked if I wanted to donate it to the library for circulation. Yes! I donated one on the spot.
4. Someone from Support Boston asked if they could consign the zine to sell at shows. Yes! I gave them some zines and calendars.
5. Someone called Choose Your Own Consensual Adventure “amazing.” Someone else said that it is “an important thing to exist.”
6. Multiple people who work with youth bought the zine to use in their programs.
7. Someone that works with Bedsider bought the zine as a work purchase. So official! I gave them a free What’s Your Contraceptive Personality quiz because I referenced Bedsider when making it!